Rutile 95 is nature sands. It offers a high refractive index and is known for its brilliant metallic luster and deep red coloration inclusion. It has a wide range of applications:
• Titanium dioxide production: Natural rutile is a major source of titanium dioxide, which is used in the production of white pigments for paints, plastics, and paper.
• Welding electrodes: Rutile is used as a coating material for welding electrodes due to its high melting point and resistance to corrosion.
• Ceramics: a glaze in ceramics to provide a shiny, metallic finish.
• Electronics: a semiconductor material in the production of electronic components.
• Solar panels: a coating material for solar panels to improve their efficiency.
• Aerospace: in the aerospace industry as a coating material for aircraft parts due to its high strength and resistance to corrosion.