Water based bentonite rheological additives BP-188L(inorganic gel)
1. Appearance : light white free-flowing powder
2. Moisture content (@105℃, 2hrs ) : ≤10%
3. Granularity (<76μm or 200mesh ) : ≥99%
4. Viscosity (3% colloid water solvent ) : ≥3000 mPa•S
5. PH value (2% water solvent) : 8.5~10.5
2).Characteristics and Application:
BP®-188L water-based bentonite is natural silicon aluminate rheological additive whose main content is hydrophilic special processed montmorillonite with high purity. It has the following characteristics:
1. Strong thixotropy property, can replace cellulose ether thickener.
2. It can be added without polar activator, widely suited PH range (6~12).
3. It owns weather resistance,anti-enzyme and can keep stable viscosity under different temperature.
4. It has excellent bio-stability and heat resistance.
5. It is not easily flocculated and lose color.
6. It has apparent dosage limitation. The viscosity will increase quickly when added exceeds a certain quantity.
Widely used in water-based coatings, emulsion paints, water-based ink, nanometer material, toothpaste, cosmetics etc.